The College of Dental Hygenists of Nova Scotia
In-person visits are limited to essential activities that must be completed in person (e.g., dropping off documents for licensing or audit). The rest of the activities will be conducted virtually. Please review our office reopening plan.
An appointment must be scheduled to visit the CDHNS office location by contacting email@example.com. or (902)-444-7241.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Our office will be closed on Monday, October 2, 2023 in honour of National Truth & Reconcilation Day (Sep 30). We are also closed Monday, October 9, 2023 for Thanksgiving
CDHNS Physical Location (and Mailing Address)
Armdale Professional Building
11 – 2625 Joseph Howe Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada B3L 4G4
Telephone: (902) 444-7241
Fax: (902) 444-7242
Please email Danielle if you have questions about:
- applications (registration, licensing and transfers)
- web-postings, (including job postings)
- registrant portal issues
- annual renewals (payments, invoices, troubleshooting)
* Allow 2 weeks for the processing of documents, web postings, completed applications for registration/reinstatement and transfer applications from non-practising to practising.
Stacy Bryan, RDH, DipDH, MALead
Please email Stacy if you have questions about:
- registration or licensing
- renewal, unrelated to application completion
- scope of practice, standards of practice
- quality assurance questions, e.g., continuing competency & practice hours
* Allow 1-3 business days (delays may occur if on business travel) for all email/voicemail correspondence.
Please contact Kelly if you have questions about:
- CDHNS Study Clubs
- the Resource Centre
- newsletter submissions
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Continuing Competency (CC) Event organization
* The Professional Development and Communications Coordinator holds a part-time position (3 days per week). All emails will be responded to during scheduled work days.
Are there any ways you feel we can improve our website? Please provide feedback by using the form below.